Friday, March 28, 2008

Redeeming their Christmas present.


Our family trip to Disneyland was great! The "Tower Of Terror" worked. You can certainly see the "terror" in Coletons face.
Kelly was delighted to get a drivers license and sports car. We left the car there after we watched her drive.
The kids were thrilled to traipse around the entire land for five days. I thought I was going to die from exhaustion after the third day! Thankfully there's nothing like excited happy kids to keep you going. (And churros!)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Seriously... Did Coleton REALLY ride the Tower of Terror?! I don't remember you telling me of that significant event...

Selle said...

He got to the elevator doors, and that's when I took the picture. I think the anticipation was worse than the ride. We both stayed behind til after Rand and Kelly rode, then I went by myself.

Attention World!

If you haven't read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, you are truly missing out. The movie is coming out in December and you should have the books read, to be ready. When you see the eyecandy that has been cast, you will want to be familiar with the story! There's a reason why there have been instant fan clubs springing up in massive numbers!