Thursday, April 10, 2008

Twilight inspired jewelry!

There is a Bella bracelet. Do you think the wolf is too big, or what you imagine Jacob's carving would look like?
The other strands are graduating shades of topaz, onyx and garnet. The charms are the lion, lamb, apple, fork, and a moon that says "i dream". I have lots of other stuff to add, I just haven't had enough time yet. There will be Jacob inspired stuff too! I can custom create jewelry with favorite sayings, etc. I just won't be doing anything that copies the cover art or is any type of copyright infringement.



2 comments:

Lisa said...

they're fabulous!! Perfect!

Robin Holt said...

I love that wolf bracelet! I need to buy one from you!

Attention World!

If you haven't read the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, you are truly missing out. The movie is coming out in December and you should have the books read, to be ready. When you see the eyecandy that has been cast, you will want to be familiar with the story! There's a reason why there have been instant fan clubs springing up in massive numbers!